Monday, March 21, 2016

Plan B


Now I know I haven't narrowed it down to one genre but here's why: I'm going away to the island of Barbados this week and I want to take advantage of the beautiful location. The only problem is, I'm an only child and the only two people accompanying me would be my parents so they would be the stars of the film by default therefore narrowing the genre down to a Romantic Drama. I want to do an opening scene introducing them both separately while also incorporating the setting but after meeting with my media teacher I've realized that doing this neatly and clearly might be a little harder than I previously though. I will try it and film as much footage as I can just to have another option to work with and if I really like the footage make it my opening; however, by now I'm treating as a Plan B just to have something to work with if the original opening I want to do for an adventure film isn't as good compared to the footage I'll get in Barbados.

No comments:

Post a Comment