Wednesday, March 23, 2016

On Location: Barbados

Given that I will be in the island of Barbados for an entire week I decided to allow myself some time to wander the island to see where I would best like to film and what I would like to film. Here are a couple shots from the locations we visited today.
The pictures of the animals where taken at the Barbados Wildlife Reserve. Although I'm not planning on including animals in my opening I'm not sure yet wether I want to establish the setting by including a couple shots of them so I just took a couple to be safe. The animals where all really tame so they allowed me to get quite close to them to photograph them and film them. 
The pictures of the beach are more of the shots I would like to include in my opening just that during normal daylight hours rather than a sunset. Although the sunset was beautiful it is quite brief so I would have to hurry up filming and if I come back to the hotel and see the footage and feel as if I need more it would be extremely hard to mix the shots given every sunset is different.







P.s - For anyone wondering the photos where taken on a Nikon D3200 with a 55-300mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment