Thursday, April 7, 2016

Studio Company Montage

Since I'm following the typical conventions for my genre, I'm only including a studio company montage rather than that and the one of the production company. Initially I used the "Picture in a Picture" setting in iMovie to lay my logo on top of a shot of the sea I got while in Barbados. While showing my dad the film he advised that it would look better if I omitted the white background and just had the blue words overlapping the video. My response initially was "I thought about it, but iMovie doesn't allow me to create my own title- I have to use the templates already provided and I don't like them." But alas! I have found a way to make it work. 

I substituted the white background with a green background and later used the "green/blue screen" setting to leave the logo standing alone. As the wave comes in the words start appearing word by word on the screen. Bellow are the pictures in order of appearance in their green template and the way they look on top of the video.

The designs were all created in Canva.






Original Layout
New Layout


No comments:

Post a Comment